Saturday, March 24, 2012

I received this from the comment, but afraid it would not get the attention it deserve, Please lets all help her support

This the comment I received,    please offer your comments,
and support and of course I will  offer mine

i was just 13 years old when the first time it happened to me.
. I was sleeping, and suddenly woke up.. I was unable to move. 
I was trying to move my right leg.. But it was too difficult, 
it felt so heavy.. I tried to open my eyes, but nothing was happening.
 I felt something evil. I was so scared,, i tried to scream but nothing 
was coming out of my mouth.. It felt something is going wrong.. 
I was trying my best to move.. And then i felt like somethin is upon 
me, i mean my body became so heavy than it is.. I was totally scared, 
i did'nt knew what to do. Then suddenly i woke up. It was too dark, and 
i saw some kind of shadows on the wall. I just ran out of my room, and 
went to my mothher's room.. I got to her bed. And i was shivering:...
 I did'nt told anyone about this incident. But afer some days, again it happened. 
Now m 16 and in these 2 years it happened more than 6-7 times.. Every night 
before sleep i pray to god because i dont want to have that kind sleep paralysis 
ever again... The fear which we feel at that time.. It's so scaring, sometimes 
wen it happens i try to scream and, and my day starts with those screams,, i
 told this to my friends, but they dont believe me, they just take it as a joke. 
Hmm, but i know how it feels like if it really happens.. It's much more worse 
than nightmares..

Ok people lets offer her our support, we know how hard it is to be a adult,
 but a young person experiencing this is just not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment