Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Suffering from Sleep Paralysis Old Hag Syndrome YOU are not Crazy nor Alone

I have so many readers that think they have lost their minds, if you are then about half the population is as well.  That is the most important thing to accept first is you are not crazy, don't even think for a moment that you are.  We all hear things, see them, and feel them..  What saddens me the most is that people feel like taking their own lives because they are so tired literally and just plain tired of dealing with it.  Remember that is not an option.   We will all pull through this together! Think of the children that suffer from this.  The monster under the bed has become reality to them!

As promised we will be looking into some scientific and medical explanations.  I will provide you with a link that is in 5 short parts on you tube in next post.  I have just found it and am not yet done reviewing it, but will probably post the info on it in my next post.

Ps.. I am still working on the layout of my blog, and noticed that the polls are a little messed up, but hopefully will have those snags fixed as well.   It is my goal to add more polls, some suggested from others, and some related to the topic in general.  If there is anything you would like to suggest let me know.

Again and as always sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment