Monday, February 1, 2010

Does the old hag / sleep paralysis occur while in bed with your spouse

I recently received a comment, but no way of contacting the commenter, so I am going to answer via this blog as others may have the same question.  This is the questions that was asked

My wife has suffered for a long time,with old hag syndrome.i have only just started to understand,the nightmare experience,she and many other people suffer,after looking it up on the web site.one question my wife has asked me to ask is if anyone has experienced,this when there partner is in bed with them,or only when they are alone in bed.can you please reply to me.

This is a very good question for me to answer.  The reason being is I have personally experienced this  myself.  When I was suffering from the old hag nightly I was seperated from my partner for a short time, when he returned they seemed to stop for a little while a week or two.  The strangest thing is he got hagged for the first time in his life when he returned before I did again.  He of course then knew what I was talking about and was ready to sell the house.  It of course  started happening to me and to him only occasionally.
It is a very strange phenomena that I have yet to crack, but thave several theories.  Why would it happen to him?  It is like something evil was let into the house and attacked anyone in my room only.  My children had no problems in their rooms.  What does it want?  His encounter the first time was he saw the shadow man pulling him off the bed by his leg.  He was moaning which woke me up.  I woke him up and he was like thank God you release me from the paralysis, this thing was trying to pull me off the bed.  Now he has been touched and other things like the rest of it, but why when he came back, after it had started on me.  I thought about the power of suggestions, but their were things I had not told him, so that x that out.  Shortly after my old hag returned.  A man's voice said very clearly in my ear, not a normal man's voice, but a raspy scary sounding voice that said "I will never leave you alone".  I thought I was doomed for the rest of my life.  Was it a ghost, a demon, a dark Angel, what the heck was it, was on my mind.  They say of course they are demons or the Dark Angels and I am working on all angles so you will have a bed side manual.  Please write with your stories, they help people.  Email me, admin@old-hag.com, or leave a comment under any of my posts, and I will respond, usually within 24 hours.  This is very scary business folks that is on the rise, if you are not a victim yet, count your blessings, but my guess it won't be long before you are.

Thanks again for the poster and to the rest of you as always....sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. I have been having the Sleep paralysis or old hag syndrom since I was about 12 or 13.

    The weird thing about my first or second experience is that...my papaw was holding me down with his cane. I couldn't move or anything. Then I awoke out of it and it still felt so real.

    That was the last time that it took on a shape of a family member.

    A few years later I was lying in bed and I would got through it and think I am out of it but I was still in it(if that makes any sense) It was like a hag expeirence in a hag expeirence over and over again. I started hearinf voices, namely what I think of as my Nanny's voice. Though I couldn't see or hear anyone. I felt as if someone was always there.

    When I moved in with my aunt last year they got worst. I personally think my aunt's house is haunted...not just my hag expierences go one in that house. =]

    But anywho it started to get different. I sensed as well as saw a shadowy figure but he(I refer to him as a he) never neared me it seemed but I still felt as if I was being held down..

    Back in the summer I went threw one that had me freaking out. The shadowy man was there and it felt like he was taunting me as always. Like he thinks it's funny I can't stop what he is doing to me...well My mamaw(who passed away several months before) suddenly appeared and said leave her alone! My mamaw is like uber religious..and then he said I will never leave her alone.though it seemed I regonized the voice..like what you said your(Hag, Demon,) told you. Then someone screamed my mamaw's name and suddenly I was able to move again..

    Then just this morning I was having another hag expeirence and I couldn't move my senses got hightened and I saw the shadowy man again. But He was always on my sister's side of the room. My mind started screaming sisters name and then he was at my side and said amanda amanda...taunting me again. Then I could move.

    I was so freaked out. After I got out of the shower this morning I started thinking about whether it is a sleep paralysis or something more paranormal. And I said nah it is definetly sleep paralysis it can't be real. A second later the razon in my shower fell. (It might mean something or not but it was strange.) I jumped and I was like definetly real!

    My mother believes in demons, ghost, and the like. My father is a sceptic and I can understand both sides. But it is they never expeirenced what happened to mean..so they can't really know how scared or insane I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just 13 years old when the first time it happened to me.. I was sleeping, and suddenly woke up.. I was unable to move. I was trying to move my right leg.. But it was too difficult, it felt so heavy.. I tried to open my eyes, but nothing was happening. I felt something evil. I was so scared,, i tried to scream but nothing was coming out of my mouth.. It felt something is going wrong.. I was trying my best to move.. And then i felt like somethin is upon me, i mean my body became so heavy than it is.. I was totally scared, i did'nt knew what to do. Then suddenly i woke up. It was too dark, and i saw some kind of shadows on the wall. I just ran out of my room, and went to my mothher's room.. I got to her bed. And i was shivering:... I did'nt told anyone about this incident. But afer some days, again it happened. Now m 16 and in these 2 years it happened more than 6-7 times.. Every night before sleep i pray to god because i dont want to have that kind sleep paralysis ever again... The fear which we feel at that time.. It's so scaring, sometimes wen it happens i try to scream and, and my day starts with those screams,, i told this to my friends, but they dont believe me, they just take it as a joke. Hmm, but i know how it feels like if it really happens.. It's much more worse than nightmares..

    ReplyDelete