Sunday, January 24, 2010

Introducing a new web site http://www.ghost-space.com/

Ghost Space is a really cool site, that includes just about everything you need to keep your ghost videos and such in one place. There is also a forum and blog. The best thing about it, is it is FREE!

Say hello to my friend  Care Taker a really great guy that is an excellent moderator.  He will go out of his way to help you get settled in.

Also check out the blog page and find yours truly as a featured blog post titled Sleep Paralysis with a Supernatural Twist

I am asking all my faithful readers to please check them out, and go ahead and create a free account while you are there to insure getting your favorite posting name.

Again their web site is http://www.ghost-space.com/

Also a short note the book is coming along fine and should have it ready by the first quarter as originally predicted.


PS Also I am changing my theme and playing around with my width to try and get some of the missing stuff back on here, so don't be alarmed. All should be completed my tomorrow evening. Also remember to leave a comment at this time, just pick comment under any of my posts and it will show upon the comments tab, so I may answer them, or better yet, use  the forum, unless they are personal, then by all means please email me at admin@old-hag.com

As always sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment