Monday, April 25, 2011

One thing that truly bothers me with the medical explanations on SP

If it was just normal lucid dreaming and so forth, why are we all having the same dream.  The same evil presence in the room.  Hearing whispering.  A lot of us seeing the very tall dark robe guy and then sometimes very short presence as well.  Why wouldn't it match our fears, such as snakes all over us, or whatever our worst fear is.  It makes no since, and I have yet to read anything conclusive to explain SP, just guesses, that it could be sleep apnea or lack of sleep or because you are sleeping on your BACK, I mean give me a break, at least acknowledge the fact most of us have a brain.

What are your thoughts, click the comment button below and I will copy it into a post for others to reply to our opinions.



Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment