Friday, April 22, 2011

Another reader's story

Just yesterday, I layed down for a nap around noon. I was laying on my back sleeping and I started hearing things on my dresser moving around and heard footsteps coming toward my bed. I tried to open my eyes but couldn't. I couldn't move by body or even open my eyes. The footsteps stopped right beside my bed. I gathered all of my strength and was able to open my eyes enough to see a woman leaning over toward me and she layed her upper body on my chest and whispered, "Hello Honey." I was terrified. Her face was a black hole, no features, and she had black stringy hair. I tried my hardest to wake up but couldn't. She stood back up and I heard her footsteps walking away and then I started hearing things moving around again on my dresser. I tried to call for my boyfriend, but no sound would come out. I fell back to sleep and a few minutes later, the whole episode took place again, exactly as it happened the first time. Finally after what felt like an hour, I
took a deep beath and woke myself up. Last night I was so scared to fall asleep, I slept with my Bible under my pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment