Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another Reader experience with the old hag

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Does the old hag / sleep paralysis occur while in ...": 

I have been having the Sleep paralysis or old hag syndrom since I was about 12 or 13. 

The weird thing about my first or second experience is that...my papaw was holding me down with his cane. I couldn't move or anything. Then I awoke out of it and it still felt so real. 

That was the last time that it took on a shape of a family member.

A few years later I was lying in bed and I would got through it and think I am out of it but I was still in it(if that makes any sense) It was like a hag expeirence in a hag expeirence over and over again. I started hearinf voices, namely what I think of as my Nanny's voice. Though I couldn't see or hear anyone. I felt as if someone was always there.

When I moved in with my aunt last year they got worst. I personally think my aunt's house is haunted...not just my hag expierences go one in that house. =]

But anywho it started to get different. I sensed as well as saw a shadowy figure but he(I refer to him as a he) never neared me it seemed but I still felt as if I was being held down..

Back in the summer I went threw one that had me freaking out. The shadowy man was there and it felt like he was taunting me as always. Like he thinks it's funny I can't stop what he is doing to me...well My mamaw(who passed away several months before) suddenly appeared and said leave her alone! My mamaw is like uber religious..and then he said I will never leave her alone.though it seemed I regonized the voice..like what you said your(Hag, Demon,) told you. Then someone screamed my mamaw's name and suddenly I was able to move again..

Then just this morning I was having another hag expeirence and I couldn't move my senses got hightened and I saw the shadowy man again. But He was always on my sister's side of the room. My mind started screaming sisters name and then he was at my side and said amanda amanda...taunting me again. Then I could move. 

I was so freaked out. After I got out of the shower this morning I started thinking about whether it is a sleep paralysis or something more paranormal. And I said nah it is definetly sleep paralysis it can't be real. A second later the razon in my shower fell. (It might mean something or not but it was strange.) I jumped and I was like definetly real!

My mother believes in demons, ghost, and the like. My father is a sceptic and I can understand both sides. But it is they never expeirenced what happened to mean..so they can't really know how scared or insane I feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment