Thursday, April 21, 2011

New post from reader on old hag

Dear everyone,

As many of you I too had these experiences multiple times in my life. Im now 21 and living in the netherlands. I know how frightning it can be.

This week I've experienced the last old hag syndrome. I had slept a several hours and i woke up around 1 in the morning. Ive been a awake for several min when i feel a pressence. Unwanted, dark and it chills me to the bone. Then again out of nowhere my body starts to tingle like hands are trying to pull me down. im frightened i cant move react and speak for a moment then it releases me to hit for a second time much stronger then the one before. after 30 sec it releases me. terrified im waking up my boyfriend to tell him im scared. He reacts like a dickhead that there is nothing and he wants to sleep like i dont need it. I cant relay on him so im leaving the light on for a few minutes then my boyfriends suddenly turns the light of. Then I feel a bad pressence again. Like its wandering around in my bedroom. When i say to it in my head to leave me alone it suddenly dissapears. I slept bad again for the rest of the night.

If something ive learned is that you need to be carefull who your telling it to because everyone acts so different to it.
My boyfriend is someone more bound to earth type. Ive red al the articles about sleep paralasys but believe yourself when there is no explanation, keep faithfull to yourself. Enough people have the same experiences and sience cant declare evrything in life. The ones trying to explain most of the time dont have the faintest idea where youre talking about.

Stay Faithfull to youself and till then A big hug to help you trough the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment