Thursday, April 21, 2011

More from readers with their old hag experiences

hello my name is Theresa McCeney and i have had a problem with sleeping ever since i was a little girl. I am 20 years old and tonight just had to make me drawl the line on what was happening to me while asleep. I am going to explain EVERYTHING and it may sound absoulutely crazy but I am REACHING out for help. When asleep my heart races very very fast like it is about to explode. I can not open my eyes nor move any of my body parts. When i do try to open my eyes i sometime see figures and i sometimes hear things whispering in my ear. I have night terrors along with the sleep paralysis usually. Tonight i had i dream that GOD yes GOD was talking to me and i was communicating with him through my mind. I seriously felt like this overwelming power and my sould being raised out of my body. I could feel god laying next to me on my bed. he was showing me what had happened to me last night and i asked my friend about it and he told me that part of it was true. I was passed out last night and he showed me a vision on my friend going into my room and holding my hand. He said he did hold my hand and that i was mumbling something in my sleep. I do not remember any of this. He also told me that when i just texted him that something told him that he needed to go check his phone. I am freaked out and i also feel very alone and crazy. Ive thought demons were possesing me and i the devil was telling me to worship him and not jesus because jesus peeks in my windows at night? I think this could be a way for supernatural things like ghosts, demons, angels, god, etc to have actual contact with people and possibly hurt them or take their souls. i need more imformation about this. please contact me back with any questions to this and i will tell you everything i know from experience. Ive thought demons were trying to get in me, the devil was taking my soul, and ghost were talking to me. This all seemed 100% real but yet i do not know if i was asleep or if my body was and mind was not?

No comments:

Post a Comment