Thursday, April 21, 2011

More old hag experiences

For the past few years I have had contact with invisible beings and out of body experiences; all in bed. I've also had many experiences with lucid dreaming. I don’t know why it happens -- it just happens. A typical occurrence is me waking up, completely paralyzed (yet fully conscious), able to feel and hear things happening in the room. I believe the first time I actually encountered a being was my third semester in college when I was lying on my belly in my room with all of the lights on, taking a nap. No one else was in the room, and I woke up paralyzed, unable to move. I heard (what sounded like) many whispers, all in different (possibly the same, but definitely foreign) languages. I could not make out exactly what any of the whispers were, but I did get this: “veng-eance” with a long draw on the “g.” It was a sad and moppy tone, but I heard it clearly, in my right ear specifically … In other attacks I’ve heard angry voices yelling at me and ending with “you’re going to burn in hell.”

No comments:

Post a Comment